Saturday 18 August 2012

Mini Haul

Whenever I go shopping I can never help myself popping into Boots or looking down the beauty aisles in the supermarket which means I always end up spending money that I don't have!
Today I'm going to share a few products that I have recently purchased that I am excited to try out!

(Taken with Canon A3300is)

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment 200ml £7.99
I have used this treatment mask a few times but I still am yet to finish this tub!
This is one of my favourite hair treatment masks but I always end up forgetting I have it and end up using my other ones as I have lots and lots of hair treatment masks because I use heat on my hair quite often and anyway you can never have to many in my opinion!
I'm thinking of doing a full review on this product, if you would be interested in a reading a review then let me know!


VO5 Give Me Moisture Conditioner (Dry Hair) 250ml £1.00 on offer
I have heard many positive things about this range of VO5 hair products so I thought I would purchase a smaller bottle to try out. I am really excited to see what all the fuss is about!


Clean & Clear Morning Energy Shine Control Daily Scrub 150ml £3.99
I don't often use Clean & Clear products the only products I have tried before are from the Morning Energy range is the Skin Energising Scrub and the Brightening Scrub, many people like these two facial scrubs so I thought I would try out the Shine Control one to see if it lives up to the others! Fingers crossed!


Clean & Clear Fast Action Spot Treatment Gel 15ml £2.00 on offer
I am a sucker for purchasing products that claim to be 'fast acting spot removers' whenever I see a label that states my spots will be gone overnight I have to buy it!! (I am still waiting for that product to come along) maybe this could be the answer to my prayers?!


Nivea Oil-free Moisturising Day Cream 50ml £3.99
I know a lot of people who use this moisturiser as part of their everyday skincare routine! I purchased this after seeing it in one of Leanne Woodfull's YouTube videos. Hopefully this works well for me it would definitely be a cheaper alternative to the Liz Earle Light Moisturiser! 

Please share your thoughts! Have you tried any of these products? 

Natasha Carly x
Pretty Little Lives on Facebook / Twitter / Hellocotton

33 comments:

  1. Nice Haul :)

    Love India

    www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul! I really want to try that hair growth treatment x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used it a couple of times my hair feels fab afterwards! I have noticed that you have to make sure it's rinsed out 100% otherwise it leaves your hair looking a little greasy! x

      Delete
  3. Nice stuff you've got there! I'll make sure I'll try the hair growth treatment :)

    New follower here, if you would like to follow me back, please visit:

    http://makeupandlondon.com

    Love
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Lee Stafford products and this is no exception it smells amazing too!
      Thank you for following, I'll head over to your blog now :) x

      Delete
  4. The V05 conditioner sounds like a bit of a bargain! Definitely will have to try it one day :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an absolute steal! :) I'm so excited to try it after hearing all the hype! x

      Delete
  5. I am the same, I always find ways to buy things, wherever I am, and often they are things I pick up just for the sake of it, and don't really need, haha. But that's us bloggers.
    You didn't mention whether the Lee Stafford treatment actually does make a difference to hair growth?I'd be interested to know if it does, as I am always a bit skeptical about these things.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the product itself makes your hair grow, but I do think it helps to a certain degree.
      Personally I think using it as well as having your hair trimmed regularly and using less heat is what improves hair and helps it grow quicker.
      This product contains ingredients that are great for maintaining healthy hair so in the long run using this will hopefully improve the condition of your hair which means less breakage/damage so you should be left with luscious long locks! :) x

      Delete
  6. Great haul. I want to try the Clean & Clear Morning Energy Shine Control Daily Scrub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! I love trying out new skin care products! :) x

      Delete
  7. definitely interested in a full review of the lee stafford. i'm looking for something like that which actually works.
    anyway i just wanted to say hello. i'm new to blogging so i'm just going round and saying hi to the people on blogs i like.
    you seem lovely and you're gorgeous so i hope we can speak soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay sweetie! I will be doing a review on it very soon, I really love the product so I think I should share it with you guys! :) x

      Delete
  8. i use a lot of the vo5 haircare products and have used the shampoo and that conditioner since january and absolutely love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think this is one of my favourite conditioners now! :) x

      Delete
  9. I really enjoy the Clean n Clear scrubs and face cleansers. I've never used this one though.

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is perfect if you have oily skin like me, I feel that it keeps my face oil free for most of the day! :) x

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much! I have had a look at your blog and it's lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore VO5, that shampoo and conditioner is really good :)

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stopped using VO5 for a while but this range is fab! :) x

      Delete
  12. Thanks for following All Glitzed Up! Following you back <3 I'm interested in seeing a review of that hair treatment, as I have hair that doesn't grow past a certain length! Sounds interesting <3

    xoxo
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be putting up a review soon! :) My hair has improved a lot since I started using this product more regularly! x

      Delete
  13. The hair treatment looks so interesting, if you do a review about that would be amazing! Great haul! I'm following your blog now it's get lovely :)
    Xoxoxo

    UnwrittenDetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Keep your eyes peeled for the review, I will be putting it up soon! :) x

      Delete
  14. I use clean and clear and i need to say is fantastic.. good choice :)
    FOLLOW you dear :)

    My blog By Joyce ♥
    My blog By Joyce ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Id definitely be interested in a review for the Lee Stafford hair treatment, I always see it and wonder if it's any good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I did a review on VO5 Give Me Moisture Conditioner, it is the best that and aussie, hopefully you love it as much as i do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. please do a review on the lee stafford hair treatment as im considering buying it but not sure yet!

    lovely blog
    new follower

    check out my giveaway

    xxx

    thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Nivea and V05 products are my absolute favourite, good choice! :)) Thank you for the comment on my blog too, I've given you a follow!

    Terri xo littlegoldstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have the Nivea moisturiser and its really good and great for using everyday. I have the lee stafford I quite like it and it makes your hair really soft xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul. :-) And nice blog, i'm your new follower. Hope you pop by my blog sometime.

    K xx

    Butterflymee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading your feedback!
I will always reply to you within 48 hours by leaving a comment on your blog.

Want a faster response? Contact me:-
Email: prettylittlelives@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter: @NCarly_21
Facebook: Pretty Little Lives Beauty Blog