Sunday 17 June 2012

Holiday & new belly bar!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to update you and let you know that I go on holiday to Turkey tomorrow with my boyfriend so if I seem to disappear from the blogging world that's why! I am going away for 10 days and I am not sure how often I will be able to get on here so I will reply to all of your comments as soon as I can!

I'm currently packing now and it's taking me forever! I've spent the whole morning exfoliating and prepping my skin for a nice tan! I've also painted my nails on my hands and toes! They look so pretty!

Last week I ordered a new belly bar through a shop on Amazon called Nambeads.co.uk it's so cute and only cost £6.95!

I love the little bag it came in and I am very excited to wear this on holiday!

(taken with iPhone 4s)

Natasha Carly x
Pretty Little Lives on Facebook / Twitter / Hellocotton

14 comments:

  1. I'm going to Turkey on the 7th with my boyfriend!!! Sharing the excitement with you, have an amazing time!
    Check out my new updated blog! (If you wanna!)
    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog sweetie!
      Hope you have a lovely holiday too! :) x

      Delete
  2. have fun on holiday!
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That belly bar is so gorgeous :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fab time on holiday hun :) Love the belly bar.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just dropped by your blog and you said you are going on your holiday with your boyfriend :p Have a nice trip!

    msamyaguilera.blogspot.com
    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! There were lots of gorgeous colours to choose from! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading your feedback!
I will always reply to you within 48 hours by leaving a comment on your blog.

Want a faster response? Contact me:-
Email: prettylittlelives@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter: @NCarly_21
Facebook: Pretty Little Lives Beauty Blog